Photo / Film / Event Location Coordinator (remote)
Positions available for this year’s season (October through March/April) with the potential for a permanent position.
Location Resources is South Florida's full-service specialist in production locations with over 25 years of experience and a portfolio of work with the best in the business.
About the Role
As Location Coordinator, you will support our production clients in selecting and coordinating locations from our files for TV shows, feature films, music videos, fashion shoots, television commercials, web content and events.
This position will offer high-level training within the photo/film/event industries, as well as an opportunity to gain a unique perspective of the vibrant South Florida production industry.
Please note, this position is currently remote – applicant must have a suitable area to work with high-speed internet.
If you are applying for location management, scouting, on-set work, or similar – DO NOT respond to this ad.
The ideal local candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Must have real production/set experience (at least 1 year, not including student films or spec projects).
- Computer skills and strong communications skills (written and verbal) are necessary.
- Professional telephone etiquette and be comfortable negotiating fees and terms.
- Extremely detail-oriented and organized.
- Proven organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to multitask with high attention to detail in a fast-moving environment.
- Capable of meeting deadlines and working with daily time constraints
- Analytical, problem-solving, and troubleshooting skills.
- Must be extremely proficient in administrative tasks and on a Mac (knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Outlook, Word, and Google Calendar are required).
- Must be a team player with excellent team-building skills and have a positive attitude with a willingness to pitch in to get things done.
- The ability to be flexible with off-hours communication and the understanding to handle problems in a 24/7 production environment.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Experience with production contract negotiation and preparation.
- Local knowledge of South Florida and architectural/design styles/concepts.
- Additional languages (speaking and writing). Please include details in cover letter.
This is a great opportunity for someone with set or industry experience (i.e. production assistant, production coordinator), who wants the stability of a more regular schedule and office atmosphere (currently remote).
We are looking to fill this position immediately – base pay will be a $600 per week, plus commissions on booked locations and services.
No phone calls, please. We are accepting submissions through email@example.com. Applicants must submit a cover letter in addition to their resume. The cover letter should describe why applicant is the best person for the job. Submissions without a cover letter will NOT be considered.