The Palm Beach County Film & Television Commission (FTC) is looking for a full-time Associate Marketing Producer to join our growing team! The Associate Marketing Producer is responsible for promoting The Palm Beaches as a tourism destination through the creation of branded content. This individual will assist the Development & Marketing producer to expand programming through the Tourism Branded Content Sponsorship Program and assist in the on- going needs of The Palm Beaches TV Channel. The services of the Associate Marketing Producer will include, but are not limited to;
1. Research and assist with a distribution plan that leverages existing video content.
2. Assist in the development and on-going needs of The Palm Beaches TV Channel (PBC Tourism TV).
3. Develop and manage an on-going brochure / program guide of content-ready branded video assets.
4. Schedule and arrange on-location production photos to be taken during sponsorship projects.
5. Preserve and organize video assets.
6. Create and maintain a list of editors to contract “as needed.”
7. Coordinate phone calls and meetings for sponsorship projects.
8. Create new documents to further organize sponsorship information.
9. Maintain regular email communications as needed for sponsorship projects.
10. Attend sponsorship meetings and take minutes.
11. Research programs to license for The Palm Beaches TV Channel (PBC Tourism TV).
12. Organize and maintain sponsorship documents electronically on the shared FTC drive.
13. Assist in creating Memo’s of Understanding.
14. Explore new projects that would be appropriate for the PBC sponsorship program.
15. Assist in executing monthly sponsorship reports.
16. Support the development of the FTC webpage, “Starring in The Palm Beaches.”
17. Organize and schedule sponsorship projects for social media.
18. Execute newsletter stories as assigned.
19. Support production of the annual Film Festival Review TV Show and Production Review TV Show.
20. Contribute to the annual marketing plan.
The ideal candidate is a self-starting, motivated and efficient multi-tasker who would manage multiple assignments and prioritize a varied workload. Candidate must have excellent communication skills, display exceptional writing skills and strong administrative skills to maintain good records and ensure reports reflect quality and timeliness. Candidate should be able to offer technical skills that can enhance the productivity of content creation and be familiar with best practices on new and innovative approaches in the field of production and distribution. Minimum requirements include: proficiency with Word, PowerPoint and Outlook; graduation from a high school or an equivalent recognized certification; 5 years of production experience in the area of film, television, digital media and/or commercial work.
Candidate must be available Monday-Friday from 8:30am – 5:00pm. Starting salary is $35,000 per year plus vacation/holiday pay, full benefits available after 60 days and 401K available after 1 year of service. Interested candidates should email a cover letter and resume to Michelle Hillery, Deputy Film Commissioner at MHillery@pbfilm.com. For more information about the Palm Beach County Film & Television Commission visit www.pbfilm.com. NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.
The Palm Beach County Film & Telelvsion Commission produces a live red carpet award show each year and welcomes the opportunity to work with volunteers. To be considered as a volunteer please fill out the online form and you will be contacted by one of our producers.
The FTC offers an unpaid internship program to assist in the development of a talented and knowledgeable workforce. This program provides priceless experiences for participants to acquire college credits, training or to seek employment. The program is divided into two, three-month phases and offers candidates non-paid, temporary positions. Interns learn how to work in an office, how to research and contribute in a professional environment.
For more information about our internship program please review the Palm Beach County Film & Television Commission Internship Program Outline. To be considered for an internship, please fill out the online application. Upon receipt and once reviewed, our office will contact you to schedule an interview.
Other employment opportunities in Palm Beach County may be available with our partners.