Successful TV Production Company is looking for an energetic and talented sales and marketing representative for it's award-winning television series. This is a high level inside sales and marketing position for professionals looking for a career in the television industry (no previous television experience required). The position consists of supervising your own program topics in order to secure content and underwriting for educational documentaries.
Phone experience is a key factor in this position. Individuals should be confident and capable of closing media contracts, exceptional communicators, and eager to work in the television industry. This is a salary based position with commission, and the combined salary and commission compensation ranges from $70,000 to $140,000 for the first year.
Being part of the team means that you should expect to function in a high-energy and exciting work atmosphere, and will also be engaged in brainstorming and analyzing storylines and topics for our series.
Team members must be creative and research savvy, have strong communication skills and the ability to close contracts with potential clients. The position requires no travel.
Potential candidates must have the following experience:
• At least 2 years of experience in a sales or sales related positions.
• Confidence on the phone with strong communication skills.
• Candidates must also have a minimum of 2 years of college courses.
• The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
Currently hiring for FULL TIME positions only.
- This position earns an average of $70,000 to $140,000 per year.
- Base salary plus commission structure.
- Paid training program.
- No draw against commissions.
- Opportunity for advancement.